First designed in 1879, the Acorn print, featuring a pared back representation of acorn branches, was created from original wooden hand printing blocks in the Morris & Co archive.
This stylish accent cushion is actually a smartly designed nursing pillow in disguise. Baby bonding time gets taken to new heights with this cradling pillow that curves around the body to support baby or mom’s arms during nursing sessions. You won’t mind leaving this chic nursing pillow out on the couch when company stops by.
- Supporting mom and baby during nursing sessions
- Encourages bonding between baby and caregiver
- Home decoration
Testing and Certification
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds children’s product safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Designed and tested for durability
- Tested for compliance with California Proposition 65
- Tested to multiple fabric performance standards
Made from easy clean velvet
Curved, ergonomic shape
Dimensions: 57 x 34 x 17cm; 22.5 x 13.3 x 6.7in